Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Nov. 12, 2016
Elder Moffitt and I spent Oct. 31st-Nov. 10th, 2016 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints' Missionary Training Center (MTC).  There we were trained and taught how to teach of Jesus Christ for those who want to hear our message, and since we are office missionaries, we were trained  how to perform office duties.  Here are some photos of our MTC  experience.

It was very joyful to see all of the young missionaries full of energy, enthusiasm, and exuberance!  I wish I could have half of what they have!  I loved seeing sisters and elders from all around the world; Japan, China, Tonga, Samoa, Russia and many other countries.  It was thrilling!

Here are a few pictures.  I do not know where Elder Moffitt was looking when we took a selfie!

Yes, Elder Moffitt is pointing to Alaska, and no, I am not pointing to Hawaii!  This is what happens when you are only 5' tall!  It looks like you are pointing to Hawaii and not Alaska!  Maybe that is my wishful thinking!  No!  I am so excited to go to Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment